Yes Lovely as a Tree is one of the most popular stamp sets EVER and you can certainly see why!
Lovely as a Tree makes absolutely beautiful cards, Christmas or otherwise. And here's how to make the card featured today:
- Stamp Sets – Lovely as a Tree (wood #128655; clear #127793); Ornamental Pine (wood #135104; clear #135107)
- Cardstock – Lost Lagoon (#133679); Night of Navy (#100867); Whisper White (#100730)
- Stamp Pads – Lost Lagoon (#133644); Night of Navy (#126970)
- Misc. – Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon (#135841); Stamping Sponges (#101610)
- Lost Lagoon – 8-1/2” x 11”
- Night of Navy – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White – 3-3/4” x 5”
- Lost Lagoon Ribbon – 12”
- Fold Lost Lagoon cardstock in half.
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp words on lower portion of white cardstock.
- Place scrap paper along lower portion of white cardstock...creating a mask.
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp trees on white cardstock. Stamp one tree with full ink, then stamp 2nd tree without re-inking. Repeat for remaining trees.
- Sponge Lost Lagoon ink around trees and edge of white cardstock. Sponge heavier along the edges.
- Attach stamped white cardstock to Night of Navy cardstock.
- Wrap ribbon around matted cardstock; tie knot. Attach to card front.
Want to purchase Lovely as a Tree? Click on the image of the stamp set below: