Today's card is quick and easy - featuring a nautical theme that would be perfect for a masculine card. Read on for a list of supplies and step-by-step instructions.
Click on the photos of the products to order them at my Online Store:
I love hearing from you - Please add your comments under this blog post!
- Stamp Sets – Seaside Shore (C: 141625 W: 141622)
- Cardstock – Very Vanilla (101650); Dapper Denim (141414), Calypso Coral (122925)
- Designer Series Paper – By The Shore (141640);
- Stamp Pads – Dapper Denim (141394); Calypso Coral (126983)
- Misc. – Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine (138411),
Paper Snips (103579), SNAIL (104332, Refill: 104331), Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309)
- Dapper Denim: 11” x 4 ¼”
- Calypso Coral: 3 ¼”” x 2 ½”
- Very Vanilla: 3 x 2 ¼” & Scrap
- By the Shore DSP: 5 ½” x 2 ¼”
- Using Dapper Denim Ink to stamp anchor at an angle, in center of Vanilla Layer
- Stamp Ahoy, There! Onto Vanilla scrap using Calypso Coral ink. Cut out with Paper Snips
- Adhere all layers together using SNAIL
- Make a loose loop with Baker’s Twine and adhere with Fine Tip Glue Pen…slightly fray edges after the glue is dry and twine is secure.