I think I am having a love affair with the Love is Kindness stamp set as I can't stop sharing samples using it, lol. And yes, I have another sample to share with you again today:
And here's how you make this beautiful card:
Stamp Sets – Love is Kindness W #13711
Card Stock – Basic Black #121045, Whisper White #100730, Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper - FREE with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration
Inks- Memento Tuxedo Black Pad #132708, Pink Pirouette #126956, Blendabilities - Pink Pirouette #133625, Wild Wasabi #133624, Smoky Slate #131005
Misc. – Big Shot Machine #113439, Magnetic Platform #130658, Ovals Collection Framelits #129381, Sponge Daubers #133773, Pink Pirouette Seam Binding #134574, Pearl Basic Jewels #119247, Scotch Tape
Basic Black - 4-1/4 x 11
Whisper White - 3 x 5, scrap for raised newspaper
Irresistibly Yours DSP - 2 x 4
Pink Pirouette Seam Binding - 20"
1. Cover the words on the stamp with the Scotch Tape and ink with the Memento Tuxedo Black Pad.
2. Remove Scotch Tape and stamp on the layer of Whisper White, ink again and stamp on the scrap, making sure you get the newspaper. Cut the newspaper out.
3. Using the Blendabilities Markers, color the blooms and stems on the large image and color the cut out newspaper.
4. Die cut the colored image with the third largest oval framelit and attach the newspaper with a Stampin' Dimensional.
5. Use the Sponge Dauber and Pink Pirouette ink pad to cover the piece of Irresistibly Yours DSP and attach it to the bottom of the card.
6. Wrap the Seam Binding around the whole card and tie in a knot.
7. Add the stamped piece with Stampin' Dimensionals
8. Add five of the smallest pearls as shown.
Don't you just want to add Love is Kindness to your stamp set collection? If so click here to hop on over to my Online Store so you can order it now and while there don't miss out on the Weekly Deals!