The Ornamental Pine is one of those sets that can be used for so many project ideas and I have a beautiful one for you to create at home - a card idea that could be a Christmas card or not.
Want the instructions emailed to you as a PDF? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to order Ornamental Pine? Click here!
- Stamp Sets Ornamental Pine # w-135104, c-135107
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso Pad #126974
- Misc. – Garden Green and Early Espresso Markers, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Trim the Tree Paper Stack #135824, WoodGrain Embossing Folder #127821, Big Shot
- Whisper White 4 ¼ x 11
- Trim the Tree paper stack 4 x 5 ¼
- Cherry Cobbler 1 ½ x 5
- White Image Piece 3 ¼ x 4 ¼
- Scraps of white for the pine cones
- Adhere Trim the Tree Designer Paper to white Card Base
- Ink Up stamp Garden Green for the pine and Early Espresso for the branch
- Huff on it and stamp on larger white piece
- Stamp two Pinecones and cut out.
- Run Cherry Cobbler Card Stock through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder…attach to the designer paper (in the center)
- Place Dimensionals on the back of the image piece to pop it up.
- Pop up the pinecones and add the Seam Binding Bow.